DEBTORS ADMINISTRATOR - DBN
• Daily receipting – Analyse received payments for anomalies and consult students to confirm payments.
• Liaise with student recruitment department of payments received for new and existing students.
• Daily scrutinize unallocated monies and receipt it to student’s accounts.
• Ensure all enquiries are actioned within a specified time frame as it impacts financial decisions.
• Update access to internet to view results, and process credit notes when necessary.
• Print statements once a month. Check accounts for small balances and anomalies that exist and update where necessary.
• Maintain debit order file and liaise with students of debit orders due for deduction and if debit orders fail students are to be advised in time of penalties.
• Providing Manual statements done on an excel spreadsheet to Debtors
• Monitor dormant and overdue accounts. Use all forms of communication to alert students.
• Engage with attorneys for students disputing balances, being listed, etc.
• Engage with counsellors for students going under Debt Review
• Complete administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
• Senior certificate – Matric
• 3-year clerical experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Conflicting and Interpersonal skills
• Time Management
• Pastel competency
• Must be able to speak confidently and demonstrate telephone etiquette and overall professionalism
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
• Possess a high level of ethics, confidentiality and integrity
• Must be a collegial team player
• Must be able to work within pre-determined time frames and deadline
• Be able to work during weekends when requested
Job Type: Contract
Company Name: MANCOSA
Company Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Application contact details
Application Closing Date: Thursday, December 6, 2018
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org