* Management of employee benefits, General Office Administration.
* Supervision of activities and duties of the HR Officer.
* Participate in HR Planning & processing of HR related administration.
* Participate in talent management retention strategies.
* Co-ordinate and process disciplinary/grievance hearings.
* Give advice to management and consult on HR/Industrial relations.
* Attend to conciliation and arbitration hearings when required.
* Promote a good relationship between Management and shop stewards.
* General Employee Welfare, employee assistance, Social responsibility and employee wellness programs.
* Higher National Diploma or Degree in HR Management.
* Experience in a Human Resources Environment/Department.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge and previous experience in Main Agreement, Skills Development Act, Employment Equity Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act are essential.
* Good interpersonal skills, must be able to work under pressure.
* Knowledge of Recruitment, Selection and Placement techniques.
Salary neg - dependent of experience and qualifications as well as benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Company Name: Time Management Careers
Company Location: Centurion
Application contact details
Contact Person: Jackie Nel
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org