Vacancy Announcement: IOM/KSU/018/2020
Position title: Cleaner
ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPE
Under the overall supervision of the Resource Management Officer, and the direct supervision of the Admin/Finance Assistant in Kasulu, the incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. General office cleaning, including wiping floors and windows.
2. Cleaning of IOM equipment and furniture such as computers, telephone heads and desks
3. Replenishing sanitary items as deemed necessary
4. Cleaning of toilets in the IOM premises
5. Ensuring that all bins are emptied regularly
6. Attending to curtains in the IOM premises as required
7. Polishing the floors
8. Ensuring that all outside environment are clean, other related duties required.
9. Any other duties as may be assigned.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioral competencies
Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
Professionalism – displays mastery of subject matter
Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
Technological Awareness – displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Secondary school certificate/Diploma
At least one year working experience in similar field
Basic knowledge of computer skills
Experience working in NGO’s or similar organizations
• Fluency in both written and spoken, English and Kiswahili
How to apply:
Interested candidates should fill in the PH form, submit CV’s and cover letter indicating Vacancy Notice number with 3 professional references and contacts to email@example.com
Only electronic applications will be accepted
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & Vacancy is open for Internal & External Tanzanian Applicants.
“All the vacancies announced by IOM Tanzania are completely free and candidates are not at any point requested to pay a fee for applying or during the recruitment process’’
PDF icon PH FORM.pdf
File PH FORM.docx
The deadline for submitting the application is September 14, 2020