JOB TITLE: Recovery Specialist
AccessBank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants who will be paid on commission base. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team working at our branches across the country as Recovery Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provide daily, weekly and monthly recovery progress to line supervisor
● Negotiate, monitor and report on arrangements made with overdue client on outstanding debts
● Determine the appropriate recovery action and refer matters to debt collection agency where necessary
● Analyse the assigned portfolio to see if escalation process has been done in order to allow debt collection to take place.
● Liaise with debt collection agency on assigned debts portfolio to ensure recovery process is finalized.
● Investigate and allocate collaterals of clients and enforce loan repayment through available information
● Provide daily, weekly and monthly recovery progress to line supervisor :
● Bachelors or an Advanced Diploma holder in any field of study.
● Previous experience of managing recoveries
● Good knowledge of the legal system, laws regarding recoveries of bad loans and enforcement of security.
● Ability to persist with recovery efforts and effective recovery of outstanding loans.
● Diligent, self-committed, stable, objective and rational person is required
● Minimum of 1 year of experienced in Business (credit area).
Applications can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT send applications more than once.
Interested applicants can submit their application letter and CV not later than 24th February 2021
AccessBank Tanzania is an equal opportunities employer