Chief Financial Officer - Medical Vacancy
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar , Tanzania | Posted on 09/07/2021
Ensuring and maintaining accurate bank reconciliations through prudent assurance that the monthly transactions are all in order and books balanced, ensuring that objective and accurate data is captured into the ledgers and by extension while ensuring adequate management of the corporate treasury section and maintenance of accurate bank reconciliations
1. Managing and ensuring monthly performance reporting for medical divisions
2. Providing quarterly reporting to Commissioner
3. Preparing and providing half year performance reporting
4. Preparing and availing annual budget for the section
5. Ensuring annual closing and production of financial statements
6. Overall over-seeing of expense schedule preparation
7. Participating in preparation of AKFED monthly & quarterly reports
8. Developing, training, motivating, and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
9. Identifying, implementing, and benchmarking best practices in management
10. Determining & coordinating departmental reporting and communication requirements
11. Cheque confirmations and MIFT (Manually initiated funds transfers) instructions and internal/ inter-account/ interbank transfers
12. Liaison and relations between the company and its bankers for all appropriate transactions
13. Booking of deposits and liquidations to facilitate account funding and investments including forex deals/ settlements and forex cheques/ drafts (international transactions)
14. Accounting for incoming and outgoing RTGS/TTs/SWIFT/EFTs and issuing of disposal and bank stop payment instructions
15. Debits/credits –EFTs unapplied/recalled/unpaid (interbank, internal-agents’ commission processing)
16. Tender security bonds and other responsibilities – e.g., calls for details of credits/debits, bank balance confirmations, auditors’ circularization, bank statement requests, etc.
17. Planning of company cash flow by analyzing trends, using available information and interaction with the relevant business units and the company’s budgets.
18. Assisting and managing the treasury function during audits and leading the business continuity projects for the Treasury unit.
19. Generating reports and essential schedules for financial year-end and interim/statutory audit and the production and provision of appropriate treasury-related reports and guidelines.
20. Bank transaction (electronic/hard copy) receipting, data processing and capturing into GL and attendant subsidiary ledgers.
21. Cash/bank balances control and investments (in liaison with the investments section)
22. Medical business operations (receipts, payments, commissions, withdrawals)
23. Bank reconciliations for all the company’s accounts, adjustments/ journals, and investigations.
24. All treasury-related queries and correspondences; processing and responding to queries and liaison – banks, internal staff, and clientele.
25. Underwriting investigations and premium confirmations
26. Several authorizations necessary for the fulfillment of the foregoing duties.
27. Coordination of system development and implementation.
28. Managing of incoming payments made at the company branches.
29. Head and team member of internal/external audits (ISO)
30. Developing, training, motivating, and evaluating departmental staff to achieve highest levels of performance
31. Identifying, implementing, and benchmarking best practices in management
32. Determining & coordinating departmental reporting and communication requirements
2 or 3 Key Deliverables or this position
1. Service delivery in monthly management accounts
2. Service Delivery
3. Customer Satisfaction
4. Safeguarding company’s assets (cash) and overall operational efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s cash, bank and general ledger resulting in a proper and reliable databank for the company’s bank accounts.
5. Contributes to negotiating best deals especially forex ones for the company and contributes to the maximization of benefits on the company’s cash or bank (account) transactions.
1. BCom, CPA(T)
2. Proficient in the use of Oracle Financials and other relevant financial accounting modules
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and packages
1. Performance reporting and Management
2. Policy Processing
3. Internal controls and risk management measures
4. Knowledge of Application delivery
5. Customer care
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneur Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
At least 7yrs industry experience
APPLY ONLINE NOW
Business Development Executive Vacancy
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 09/08/2021
Responsibilities and Duties
Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
Organize and oversee campaigns, direct marketing and promotional events.
Produce creative content. Write copy and proofread for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, campaigns etc.).
Generate qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system.
Reach out to prospects via telephone, email and personal visits to qualify leads.
Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements.
Monitor business development performance and return on investment using various metrics and submit weekly reports for management.
Convey summarized key findings from business development activities to the rest of the team to help identify business needs, understand pains, position our company as a compelling solution and refine our communications.
Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects.
Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure company’s message is resonating with potential customers.
Ability to problem-solving and identify process efficiencies and improvements.
Familiarity or ability to quickly learn systems and tools.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with Marketing & Business Development.
2-3 years of experience in Business Development of Information Technology Products / Services & Lead Generation is mandatory.
Experience with CRM tools.
APPLY ONLINE NOW