In response to challenges facing the Tanzania Police Force, the Government established a Tanzania Police Force Corporation Sole by The Corporation Sole Act No 23 of 1974 through a Government Notice Number 66 published on 29/03/2013. Challenges faced include but not limited to:
Inadequate financing from government coffers adversely affecting operational budgeting.
Acute shortages of decent personnel housing
Inadequate or dire lack of – equipment, related tools, transportation contemporary technology
The Corporation was established mainly to support the Tanzania Police Force (TPF) byway of Conceiving, initiating and establishing innovative income generating programs, projects and activities that are sustainable by utilizing the available resources with minimum or no external stimulus/impact/intervention – that can potentially compromise it’s social obligations/status and constitutional tasks.
Modernizing technology and all related equipment/tools/training and operations for innovative ways to combat the rampart/heightened criminal activities that are rife in the communities and beyond.
Establishing employee motivational programs and incentives to reinstate self-esteem, professionalism, improved livelihood, efficiency and increased recruitment rates of a dedicated workforce.
In Order To Recruited By Tanzania Police Force, The applicant must be a Tanzanian by birth;
1. Have age from 18 to 25 years old.
2. He graduated with division 4 of 28 points or above.
3. Have not less than 5’3 “height for girls and
5’6 “for boys.
4. Have good health certified by a government practitioner.
Do not have any disability disorders
Do not have big scars
No cats (tatoos)
5. Do not have any bad memory records.
6. He is already ready to work anywhere and outside the Tanzania Union republic.
7. Be patient with him too to be creative in order to cope with security challenges.